1. To respect the recommendations of the health authorities with regard to COVID-19 ;
2. Communicate on the preventive measures to be put in place to deal with the risks of transmission of COVID-19 ;
3. Train our employees in barrier gestures and health standards and provide them with protective equipment ;
4. Put in place signage encouraging social distancing of 1.50 m in reception areas ;
5. Offer hydroalcoholic gel to clients and staff in common areas ;
6. Reinforce the cleaning and disinfection of accommodation and common areas with cleaning and disinfecting products and ensure that mobile homes are ventilated before the accommodation is made available ;
7. Simplify arrival procedures ;
8. Establish and apply reinforced access and health safety instructions specific to the play areas (swimming pools and children's playgrounds) in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities ;
9. Deploy the health control plan in all eating areas in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities ;
10. Apply the risk management protocol in the event of suspicion of contagion to COVID-19 in a client's or an employee's premises in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities.
The Bleu Soleil campsite also undertakes to respect the instructions of Health afety protocol (campsite and residential parks).
At BLEU SOLEIL, holidays are sacred! Every year, we put all our heart into offering you the most beautiful holidays there is.
This year will be no exception!
For a stay combining serenity and safety, follow the guide :)
Before you pack your suitcases to find us, don't forget to :
Hydroalcoholic gel and masks for the whole family, these will be compulsory inside the shops for your safety and that of our staff ;
A beach mattress for the deckchairs in the swimming areas. We recommend that you use one of these as part of the "preventive measures", but this is not obligatory ;
And of course, your swimming costume! Please note that only briefs, swimming trunks, one and two-piece swimming costumes are allowed in our aquatic areas.
For a few months now, barrier gestures have been an integral part of our daily lives. Don't lose your good habits during your holidays :)
Coronavirus: barrier gestures to protect yourself and others
Wash your hands very regularly ;
Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a handkerchief ;
Use a disposable handkerchief and then throw it away ;
Salute without shaking hands, stop hugging.
Wear your mask in all enclosed spaces within the campsite
Do you have questions about Coronavirus?